Thursday 28 July 2016

Nithya Menon is busy promoting her upcoming release '100 Days of Love', the dubbed version of Malayalam flick. She even sung a song in the movie without charging a remuneration.

Experience working with Bunny & Tarak: 'To match up to their energy levels is a difficult task. Both of them are very good dancers. I like NTR's dances the most'.

Working with Samantha thrice: 'It just happened, nothing was planned'.



Glamour Roles: 'I had to convince my parents a lot to enter Film Industry. That's why I haven't focussed on glamour roles. May be, Some time in future. Depends on the situation'.

Favourite Film: 'I loved the role of Nazeera in Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju. Several scenes in the movie touches our heart'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook