Wednesday 27 July 2016

Pawan Kalyan's former wife Renu Desai is currently spending her time in Maldives along with her two kids, son Akira and daughter Adya. Guess what, as she's busy sharing every single detail about the happening, Pawan fans are feeling happy.

Sharing a picture of her daughter Adya's little palm, Renu tweets, "In between the lines of my li'll Angel, lies my peace and I find my elusive love #Aadya #colors #unconditionallovej". And on the palm of Adya, we could notice the triple love, as it reads- I love Mom, three times and in three colours. Seems like both Adya and her brother love their mom a lot and never stops conveying the same to her.



With schools started already, one wonders why Renu is holidaying now with children!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook