Monday 25 July 2016

"Actually I've thought of quitting films, that's the reason I'm being very choosy in the recent times. But when director Maruthi narrated me Babu Bangaram, I felt like my career will be extended for another 15 years. Will continue in films until my son Arjun joins the brigade as a hero", said Venkatesh other day, sending quite shocks among the audiences.

While speaking at Babu Bangaram audio launch, Venkatesh made sure that he won't get carried away by the 30 years of experience on his shoulders. He says- "30 ellalo nenu peekindi emi ledu" (I didn't achieved anything in this 30 years) as he declines to carry the proudness of being a star hero. Though many directors and other heroes kept showering praises on him, he kept his shoulders low and took everything with just a smile.

Good going Venky, all the best for Babu Bangaram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook