Monday 8 August 2016

Although there were few link-up rumors in the past, Kajal Agarwal always maintained that she is yet to find her Soulmate. In a recent interview, She once again made it clear that her love life with begin whenever she finds the right match.

Kajal's Take on Youth & Live-in Relationships: 'Love is precious. One should be sincere towards a relationship & fully experience it. Only then it will become a true love. I pity Today's youth! Many of them don't take the concept of Love seriously. They enter into a relationship and call for break-up after some time. These people don't even have the patience to resolve the differences. That's happening because they don't know the value of love. But, I won't be like that if I fall in love'.



When quizzed if she ever felt sad not having a Boyfriend, The 'Brahmotsavam' Star explains, 'Whenever I go for a vacation with my friends, I feel that it would have been nice if I have a partner watching them with their Lovers'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook