Monday 8 August 2016

Sharwanad has come a long way. From the stage where he played Side Roles to create a market of over Rs 10 crore for his Films, He kept growing year after year since his debut in 2003. He shared some of the interesting facts during his recent interview.

Toughest Phase: 'I came to know that human relations are linked to money during the time of 'Ko Ante Koti' which was produced by Me. That film didn't ran well. My Parents, Brother and Sister stood by my side'.

Dream Director: Puri Jagannath is good at Hero Characterizations. I believe he will bring out unseen dimension in Me. Hopefully, A project in our combination materializes soon.



Favourite Co-Star: Nithya Menon is very natural. We sink well and share a good comfort zone. I share a good rapport with even Kamalini Mukherjee and Priya Anand.

Best Compliments: Chiranjeevi garu appreciated Me after the release of 'Amma Cheppindhi'. Venkatesh garu lauded my films on several occasions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook