Tuesday 21 June 2016

An English daily and few other websites published an article which depicts that, director VN Aditya of Manasantha Nuvve and Nenunnanu fame has deserted his family by staying alone in USA for last six months. As per them, the director’s wife has vacated an expensive flat in an apartment since she is not getting any support from her celebrity husband and is working as a teacher at a private school for livelihood. VN Aditya reacted strongly to this. He even abused the journalist who published the post, through social media. He said the journalist indeed has right to write, but unnecessarily dragging his family without knowing the actual facts would have distressed him. More than anything else, the rumor of his link up with a singer would have hurt him more. “You are no more a journalist from today. Come let’s have a Skype call interview and fight in public. My family is full of senior journalists. What the f…hell you know about me and my family. Don’t ever dare to rub me on my wrong side. I need not prove anybody who never helped me at any point of my life. Mind your pen, or get ready to face mediatic consequences to your idiotic write-ups,” said VN Aditya. He concluded saying, “How would you, who promote films by taking money covers, know the value of a creator.” Mugguru that released way back in 2011 was last film of VN Aditya who is presently working on a script for a star hero. Let’s hope, he will make comeback soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook