Wednesday 22 June 2016

NTR flouted Telugu Desam party in 1982. The Chaitanya Radham which he used for campaigning reached Eluru and that's when shooting of Murali Mohan's 'Pichi Panthulu' is happening here. When he came to know about NTR's tour, Murali Mohan took a break from shooting and went to meet the Legendary Actor. He even campaigned for TDP in the polls.

Murali Mohan: 'When I was in Madras, NTR called Me and said 'Brother..O Sari Hyd Randi'. When I met him the next day, He offered me Rajahmundry Parliament ticket. I was skeptical to accept it and asked for 4 days time as I knew nothing about politics. After coming back to Madras, I thought about it and decided better stay away from politics. I conveyed my decision to NTR. But, Chandrababu Naidu insisted I should contest election and also guaranteed my victory. Still, I'm reluctant to contest'.



Again, Chandrababu Naidu asked Murali Mohan to foray into politics prior to 2009 Polls. That's when the Actor decided to contest from Rajahmundry but got defeated by a slight margin of 2,000-odd votes. In 2014 polls, Murali Mohan won with a margin of over one lakh votes from the same Lok Sabha segment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook