Tuesday 4 October 2016

There were allegations of Praja Rajyam Party Leadership that crores were charged from aspirants to offer MLA and MP Tickets during 2009 General Elections.

In his recent interview to a popular news channel, Posani brushed aside all of these allegations and gave a clean chit to Chiranjeevi. 'I was offered Chilakaluripeta MLA ticket by Chiru without charging any amount what-so-ever. We both are honest individuals and there is no scope for money dealings between us,' he said.



Posani didn't hesitate to say he got defeated in 2009 Polls only because he didn't distribute money and encourage caste politics. 'During Campaigning, I clearly told the people not even a single penny would be offered by Me. I also didn't take the support of any caste. I just promised them that Chilakaluripeta will be made the best constituency in the state if I was elected. Chiru neither objected my stand nor PRP Leadership offered money to Me for buying votes. I was given ample freedom to follow my heart. Unfortunately, People backed the contestant who spent crores,' alleges the Actor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Facebook